Re: Remember the milk plugin

Hi Lionel,
   I think that this plugin can be easily converted in a backend, since
   it makes only a couple of calls to the plugins api.
   But I'm not so sure of using RTM as a backend, since it does not support many
   things that GTG implements (like subtasks).
   Moreover, for what I've understood (I've read only a small subset of
    the code), backends are constantly called in GTG activity. Most web
   services, however, apply rate limitations to their API calls (for
    RTM, it's 1 call per second maximum).
   Because of that, and because internet connections can be very
   unreliable at times, the RTM backend would need a local cache of
   changes to be applied (which is very similar to a localfile backend).

   I thought that the RTM plugin would synchronize only once in a while
   GTG with RTM, and only the data that are in the intersection of the
   two services (plus some workarounds - e.g: for subtasks ).

   But, of course, I've been looking at this code only for the last
   four days and in my spare time, so you all will know best what to do.

   Luca