GTG port to GTK3

I have been working on a gtg (and liblarch) port to GTK3, but as I have
only started reading the code, I feel it would be a lot faster if
someone who knew already the code could help debug the errors I come
accross.

my fork and gtk3 port of liblarch is here
https://github.com/placidrage/liblarch
I was able to run main.py, and successfully run the tests. Some minor
cosmetic changes might still be necessary though.

and my porting progress is here:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~nassimian-joseph/gtg/port-to-gtk3/files

I am afraid there is still a few things to sort out before we can
actually run gtg in gtk3, it's not yet perfect, but for a few hours of
work, I think it's a good first step.

Joe R. Nassimian
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by