Re: [Merge] lp:~qcxhome/gtg/bugfix-1218708 into lp:gtg

Hi, Chenxiong Qi,

Thx for your bug reporting and fixing. This problem tends to be caused by my last merge. :-(
It's really great for you to follow my porting progress and give feedback so quickly. :-)

I create a class TaskConfig to wrap all functions needed for task configuration.
And I would like to suggest to see if this bug can be fixed in TaskConfig.get [1] instead of writing the same code for multiple times.

[1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~gtg/gtg/trunk/view/head:/GTG/core/__init__.py#L163
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~qcxhome/gtg/bugfix-1218708/+merge/183075
Your team Gtg developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~qcxhome/gtg/bugfix-1218708 into lp:gtg.