gufw-maintainers team mailing list archive

Re: New Gufw 16.10.0

Hi,
I'm sorry but I won't upload this in Ubuntu because 16.10 is in Feature
Freeze and I don't think gufw is affected by libwebkit1 security issues
because it uses webkit1 only to load local files (the tutorial), so I don't
think bug #1617780 is critical. I'll work on a package for Debian unstable
if any member of Python Applications Packaging Team doesn't before me.

Devid