holland-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: Thoughts on Twitter (or Social Networking in general)

Sounds reasonable to me.   Most "dev" talk can happen on the main list
since users will generally be interested in that, I think and good for
transparency.   But infrastructure discussion, automated notifications
and other uninteresting-to-normal-people topics happen on the -dev
list.

~Andy