holland-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: holland v1.0.6

Yeah man, this looks good.  I agree, the git commit log change wasn't really ideal.  I would suggest we keep the 'bugs referenced here can be found at....' the link to LP bugs+XXXXXX.  But that is just a comment at the top... no big deal.

Thanks for doing this up.

p.s. I'm in TN for the holiday. I would prefer to not release until I get back to the office (Jan 3, 2011)... I'd also like to spend some time testing 1.0.5 and not sure how much I'll be able to get done up here.

---
derks