holland-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: holland v1.0.6

OK.. lets revisit this now that the holidays are past.  I see all bugs are 'Fix Committed', but there are two blue prints open for the 1.0.6 milestone:

https://launchpad.net/holland-backup/+milestone/1.0.6

Andy, do you want to push those blueprints back a release or can we knock them out quick?  Was thinking we shoot for releasing 1.0.6 Tue/Wed next week.  What does everyone think?

---
derks