holland-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: holland v1.0.6

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 3:35 PM, BJ Dierkes <wdierkes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> OK.. lets revisit this now that the holidays are past.  I see all bugs are 'Fix Committed', but there are two blue prints open for the 1.0.6 milestone:
>
> https://launchpad.net/holland-backup/+milestone/1.0.6
>

> Andy, do you want to push those blueprints back a release or can we knock them out quick?  Was thinking we shoot for releasing 1.0.6 Tue/Wed next week.  What does everyone think?

Those two blueprints were already implemented I just hadn't updated
them apparently.  These are Micah's contributions (spool symlinks and
pgdump) that I cleaned up slightly and merged into 1.0.6.    They are
both noted in the new CHANGELOG.txt - although I was a bit tardy on
the pgdump notes, which was just updated yesterday, I think.  I'll
update the blueprints this weekend.

~Andy