hp6710b team mailing list archive

Re: HP 6710b Problems in Ubuntu or Debian

(I forgot to Cc: this to the list - here we go)

Hello Hristo et al,

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009, Hristo Hristov wrote:

Hello Tomas,

On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:02:46 +0100 (CET)
Tomas Pospisek <tpo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello you all,

today I was researching problems with my notebook with Ubuntu Karmic (see
below). Every Ubuntu upgrade seems to be bringing about regressions
wrt to HW. Now Debian and Ubuntu are close and since we all seem to be
owning a HP Compaq 6710b I thought maybe we could create a a place where
we could informally share info and experience with Linux/Ubuntu/Debian on
the 6710b?

Thus I created a launchpad team:

   https://launchpad.net/~hp6710b

It'd be very nice if you'd join and so we all'd have a point of contact if we
want to fix/tweak our laptop.

Very good idea. I already joined :)