Re: Switching for 2010 MBP 6,2

More news: Putting
<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>agclog=10000 agcdebug=4294967295</string>
in /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist enables debug output for the apple switching kext. This leads to a lot of information in dmesg.

The get/setMuxRegister calls seem to be inp/outps, the first argument is the port, second is 1/2/4 for b/w/l (size) and the third is the value.

I tried using the outps in linux and was partially successfull: It's possible to power down the nvidia gpu using outpb 750 1; outpb 750 0.  Power usage goes down considerably:
Before:
/proc/acpi/battery/BAT0$ cat state
present:                 yes
capacity state:          ok
charging state:          discharging
present rate:            28931 mW
remaining capacity:      58150 mWh
present voltage:         11775 mV
After:
/proc/acpi/battery/BAT0$ cat state
present:                 yes
capacity state:          ok
charging state:          discharging
present rate:            10382 mW
remaining capacity:      57730 mWh
present voltage:         11975 mV

Unfortunately none of the ports seem to switch the display so it goes black when the card is powered down. I have no idea how to get the intel card to take over.

Does anyone know more about switching using this method? Attached is a example dmesg, maybe someone sees where the mux is flipped.