Re: can`t turn on nvdia card on asus u30jc

Can you check if rebooting into windows turns the nvidia card on?

It may be that the \_SB.PCI0.PEG1.GFX0.DON method needs to report back to
the _T_0 scope...

Someone modified the acpi_call method to call it with parameters for an Asus
EEEPC laptop (see mailing list archives). It may be that the ASUS U30JC
model needs a similar procedure to store the status of the DON and DOFF
method calls.

                                    If (LEqual (_T_0, 0x03))
                                    {
                                        And (Local0, 0x03, Local0)