Re: Current state?

Hi Christian,

As far as I know, at the moment the NVidia card in the Optimus hybrid
graphics does not work at all under linux.
Nvidia proprietary driver does not work, same story for the nouveau driver.

I surely DO hope I am wrong, cause it's very annoying having to switch to
windows every time I want to watch HD content :-/

Cheers,

Jonas