Re: hybrid "switcheroo" on Intel/ATI - Lenovo W500/T500 (ATPX ACPI)

Update:

Okay so I've run through the procedure on:
http://asusm51ta-with-linux.blogspot.com/ ...

Is there an easy way to determine if my discrete card has been activated...
checking the proprietary drivers via the "Additional Drivers" would seem to
indicate that "No proprietary draivers are in use on this system"... is that
accurate?

Do I need to activate the hardware drivers prior to running the switcheroo
script?
*
How do I determine if the script is actually working?*