Problems with HP Pavalion Dv6-3031ss

Hello All...
I want to know how I can contact with Roberto Martinez, the last one who write at http://asusm51ta-with-linux.blogspot.com/. I want his advice about how I can make work vga_switcheroo on my HP dv6-3031ss with and ATI/INTEL card...
Cheers

_____________________________________
 Ing. Luis Manuel Garcés Socarrás
 Profesor Instructor