Re: Welcome from N53SV Laptop

Michal,
I was able to go into the BIOS and specifically set nVidia to be always on
for my computer (Thinkpad T410) - however I could have also done the same to
specify only Intel graphics.  You should check that out and see what you can
find.  Also - I had to force it to not search for Optimus support within the
OS to keep it from reverting any settings I had.

Cheers,
David