Re: Welcome from N53SV Laptop

Hi,

Thanks for the hint, but already tried that. My bios is extremely option-poor. Time settings, boot options, supervisor password... that's all. No way to force any kind of graphics :-(

Cheers,
Michal Biskup
eiver@xxxxxxxxx

On 2011-02-01 20:09, David Overcash wrote:
Michal,
I was able to go into the BIOS and specifically set nVidia to be always on for my computer (Thinkpad T410) - however I could have also done the same to specify only Intel graphics. You should check that out and see what you can find. Also - I had to force it to not search for Optimus support within the OS to keep it from reverting any settings I had.

Cheers,
David