Re: Status and Progress

re all,

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011, snowpunk wrote:

> Hi everybody, i think that's time to write something about the
> progress about this question.  This mailing list is full of people
> associated by the same issue but i think that nobody of us is a
> kernel or device driver developer.  Maybe it's my impression but i
> don't feel the importance of this ML...so developers where are you?

just a fresh subscriber here and software developer as well

so far i understand Michal is the developer active on this list and
his code repo is at https://github.com/mkottman/acpi_call

he also pointed out this is a fork (but i'd say is very early to call
it so) from Pete Eberlain https://github.com/peberlein/acpi_call

i'm Not Sure Pete is reading this list.

i'm Not Sure i can contribute anything more than this.

ciao :)