Re: Status and Progress

Yes, but i think that provide only the switch off of the discrete card, why
we don't try to write an how to explaining the solution developed by
airlied?
http://airlied.livejournal.com/74176.html

This provide the basic switching between intel/nvidia, i tried this, but all
i got is a X freeze, but the system still working (i tried to login via ssh
server).
Is there someone  who tried this trick?