Re: Status and Progress

Hi Folks,

Why we don't do a list of willing people that are interested to this matter?
i put myself as junior developer / beta tester.
I also would like to contribute, but need a starting point. Up to now, i cannot be a tester, as i do not own an optimus laptop, but most likely i will in the near future. But i can convince some of my colleagues to post their configuration.

Nevertheless, i am very interested in participating in the programming, but also as a driver/kernel newbie, whereas C programming is part of my life though.

1. sn0wpunk (C programmer, unix environment programming,basic knowledge
of the linux device driver)
2. Hecke (C programmer, unix scripter, and some other languages)

best
	Hecke
begin:vcard
fn:Hecke
n:Degering, geb. Schrobsdorff;Hecke
org:Bernstein Center for Computational Neuroscience;MPI for Dynamics and Self-Organization
adr:;;Bunsenstrasse 10;Goettingen;;37073;Germany
email;internet:hecke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:0551-5176441
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.nld.ds.mpg.de/~hecke