Re: Status and Progress

I think one very important contribution of this hybrid-graphics-linux
Launchpad group is in highlighting that there is a lot of people
wanting these features to be implemented in Linux. It's not a couple
of laptops here and there, it's hundreds.

Some people now have found a limited solution, but some people are
stick stuck, so it's not enough. We need more developer's time
dedicated to the issue, and for that we need to show how many people
would benefit from the new features :-)