Re: Ubuntu call for testing: nVidia cards

I'm doing this:
I'm subscribing to be a member of this testing team with my Vostro 3500
since there is a successful switch on/off of both GPUs. I'll try real
hard to enlight somehow this issue and report it so kernel/nvidia/Xorg
together could make some effort to support this technology.

I'm right? or i'm totally screwing up things?