Re: Ubuntu call for testing: nVidia cards

Damn, I would love to participate but right now I am sending my laptop back, because it has the infamous Intel SATA bug. This is a bit off-topic, but I suggest you check if you are affected too.
I still plan to participate with my other GPUs though ;-)

Cheers,

Michal Biskup
eiver@xxxxxxxxx