Re: Ubuntu call for testing: nVidia cards

>From what I'm able to look up, the configurations working with the *
vga_switcheroo* are mostly ATI/Intel machines.
Luckily some improvement is made with* nouveau*, right, but the QA testing
is only about the *proprietary* drivers. Did anyone manage to use them in
any way, or is the nvidia driver going to fail on everybody, regardless of
the efforts done here?

Reporting is invaluable, but it might be better not to scatter the reports
when they are all related to the same issue?