Re: video_switch tool

On 25/03/2011 12:46, Pol Ruzafa wrote:
@Orion & Hecke

Thanks for your interest in this little project.
I attach in this mail a couple of screenshots I've taken: the first one (Captura-2.png) is how the widget looks like on a GNOME3 environment and the second one (Capturawds.PNG) is how the 'propietary' widget looks on the Windows 7 that the notebook came preinstalled with.

Best regards,
Paul