Re: Schenker M4S XMG A700 Advanced Gaming Notebook Nvidia GT 425M Optimus

Albert,

thanks for the suggestion. I've checked my bios but unfortunately the only thing I can find is a
switch for the manpulation of the iGPU's memory consumption. This "Advanced Gaming Notebook" -
although shipped without OS (that's the reason why I've bought it :-/) - seems to clearly appeal to
Win7 folks (the the possibility to manipulate the VGA settings from there).

Greetings,
DS