Re: MSI fx600 asus-vgaswitcheroo

On 22.04.2011 21:56, Alex Williamson wrote:
2011/4/22 Michał Ochociński<ochocinski.michal@xxxxxxxxx>:
    Yes, the same is with switcheroo in kernel and with asus-switcheroo.
I have attached my SSDT.
This isn't a very usable form of the SSDT, try something like this:

for i in $(find /sys -name "SSDT*"); do cp $i /tmp; iasl -d
/tmp/$(basename $i); done

Send the resulting /tmp/SSDT*.dsl files.  I certainly can't guarantee
anything, but I'm curious where they've hidden the switching code.

    Compile kernel without switcheroo support and then try asus-switcheroo,
should help? Maybe for some reason, kernel switcheroo is blocking
asus-switcheroo module.
No, this won't help, asus-switcheroo depends on the kernel
vga_switcheroo code.  It's more likely that your laptop simply uses a
different switching method.  Thanks,

Alex
I have attached this files.

Michal