Re: MSI fx600 asus-vgaswitcheroo

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Alessandro Accardo
<julius8774@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> How can I install this module on opensuse in order to perform some testing?
> I have an Acer Aspire 5742G with NVidia GeForce GT 540M and Optimus, and I
> want to test your modules, but if I can't make an initrd and configure
> properly my distribution I cannot make them work properly.
> Can you write some code in the makefile for install this software in my
> distro?
> I have started writing one myself, but after the install command I don't
> know how to progress.

Sorry, I don't have opensuse installed anywhere to advise, but from
looking at the DSDT for this system, it's not going to work.  It has
the right _DSM, but neither MXMX or MXDS.  It seems to use MXMI and
MXMS, but lacking an MXM spec, I couldn't tell you how these are
different.  Thanks,

Alex