Optimus Solution found!!!! - More Performance

Hi all..

I have just found a way to get some more performance from our nvidia card:

My guide can still be found at: http://www.martin-juhl.dk or https://github.com/MrMEEE/prime-ng

This "more performance"-hack is now added to the guide...

If you are already up running then just make the following changes:

Add to your ~/.bashrc:

VGL_COMPRESS=jpeg
export VGL_COMPRESS

Now you need to make sure that your Desktop Enviroment runs the following command after starting up..

vglclient localhost &

In KDE this is archived by creating: ~/.kde/share/autostart/vglclient.desktop (you might need to create the autostart folder as well):

[Desktop Entry]
Comment[da]=
Comment=
Exec=vglclient localhost &