Re: some hybrid linux hack (rather dirty)

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 2:33 PM, Florian Berger <florian.berger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ok finally pushed it to github as "hybrid-windump".
> unfortunately had no time for refinement for now, sry...
>
> ps.: thanks for seeing some beauty behind the ulgyness ;)

This is looking neat I think I'll give it a go shortly. I was
following the VirtualGL thread as well but the complexity has kept me
from finding the time to try it out.

Has anyone tried both methods? What is the performance difference?
Other differences?

Joakim, it sounds like you've tried both, do you have any comments to share?

Architecturally this also seems like it has a better chance of
operating a bit more seamlessly by being able to composite both nvidia
and intel windows on the same display -- or do I have my facts
confused?

/mike.