Re: Arch version, first draft

There is a backup array to perform backup of *to be modified configuration
files* . BUT the package *must not* edit these files. Just backup to prevent
loss from user manipulation. Then include new configuration files in the
package or provide a *.new* file. NVIDIA binary package have an *extract
only* feature. pacman also have the -w option, which allow *download
only*feature. So we just download, extract, and move required files.
We're done.