Re: Arch version, first draft

I'll try to do a clean Yaourt package next time.
For now it doesn't work, I made some progress as now I download the
64-bit libraries from nvidia-utils and put these in /opt/prime_ng.

If I run optirun64 glxgears for example, it doesn't crash anymore, but I
have an error about NV-GLX not being set, and a very poor framerate
(32fps). I don't have any clues on how to resolve this problem, and no
time this week to do anything, so here is the current state of the hack,
if someone has an idea...

The link : http://cl.ly/2c281E3C0L2U121z3b3o