byo-switcheroo in Asus u36jc

So, I install and configure the module correctly

Using the same parameters you use for UL30VT I can turn on and off the
nvidia card (the power's consuption downs about 6 watts!)

but! as in asus-switcheroo I can not use the nvidia card. If I do a "echo
DIS > switch", the screen freezes and I have to blind type "echo IGD >
switch" to get the screen back

Also, sometimes the folder /sys/kernel/debug/vgaswitcheero doesn't be
created, so I have to "rmmod nouveau && modprobe nouveau" to make it appear

thanks for the help!

Follow ups