Re: switching cards on bumblebee, dell vostro 3500

Hi,

I have the same problem. When I was run the instalation scrip I recieved
this error message:

Auto-detecting hardware
UNDEFINED

_PS0 Enabling nVidia Card failed (Error: AE_BAD_PARAMETER).
_PS0 Disabling nVidia Card failed (Error: AE_BAD_PARAMETER).

someone would help us?

Thanks, Thiago.