Re: Dell Latitude E6420 - getting nvidia to work with Optimus enabled

If I understood correctly, bumblebee uses the intel graphics as the 'main' X
server hardware,
and another X server for the nVidia graphics, without a visible screen, and
with VirtuGL to route
GL operations to Pbuffer on that screen.
I don't want all this setup.
I want something much simpler: ignore the intel graphics completely, and use
the nVida hardware
with the nVidia driver.
Does this laptop have a hardware LVDS mux?
If yes, does someone know how to throw the switch via acpi_call?