computer freezes when I plug USB devices with Nvidia card off

Hi, I'm running Fedora 15 with 2.6.38.7-30 kernel on a Clevo NP5160.
I have been using acpi_call to turn my card off for a while and
everything seemed fine, but now recently every time I plug in a USB
device after turning off my card my computer freezes and I have to
hard reboot.  I don't know if this started happening specifically
after a kernel update or if I simply didn't use to plug in anything
after turning it on before.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? any useful information I
could provide (such as a dmesg from a previous session)?

--
Diego Fernandez - 爱国

Follow ups