Re: Semi working ati hybrid system

On 13 October 2011 01:20, Eric Appleman <erappleman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Interesting. I wonder how AMD is handling this at the driver level.

they run fb driver for intel card + ati driver rendering into fb
memory (if that makes any sense) ?
just uneducated guess

> Still, you guys aren't getting output from the Radeon GPU, right?

I think I didn't really get the question.
Xorg and glxinfo logs would suggest that radeon gpu is fully operational.
I could probably run some opengl benchmarks to ensure that intel card
is not used for gl rendering.
But, my wife - the owner of dell laptop - doesn't like her xorg
broken, so I'll do it at the next catalyst release.

br,
yunta