Re: nvidia driver update allegedly fixing bug to load driver on systems with integrated graphics

That doesn't mean Optimus is supported.

That just means a bug when trying to load the driver on system with integrated graphics has been fixed.

But that doesn't tell what configuration exactly: is it an nVidia integrated chip ? or Intel/AMD one ? And is it talking about laptop or desktop ? So, maybe it will fix issue #149, maybe not.

But it isn't bringing Optimus support at all, because that's virtually impossible without changes on X side.

By the way, I've seen an other important line in the changelog :

*Fixed a bug that would cause applications which export custom allocation functions to our driver (such as Adobe Flash in Firefox or Chrome) to crash.*

Maybe that would fix the issue we were linking to Chrome sandbox.