Re: How to contribute?

I would add a precision : currently, IronHide supports only Ubuntu, but in fact MrMEEE also dropped support from himself to IronHide. Nothing done on twitter, his blog, github (either code and issues) since one month, and in fact before the little update done at this time, there wasn't anything in the former month too...

So, you could either choose nouveau/xorg developement, but that's very low level, retro-engineering, so as a first project, I think that it is too hard, however, that's only my opinion, you're free to decide.

Anyway, we would be very happy to count one more developers in the whole group.