Re: Dell Inspiron N7110 (17R) acpi calls

Hi,

I think the problem is the noacpi option. I use a little package instead of
bbswitch. It has a script called test_off.sh ( or something like that) and
it tries to find a valid acpi_call function for my notebook ( asus u41sv)
to force the gt540m to deactivate itself. So if you disable the acpi on
boot, you probably could not do that.

Best regards,
Szabolcs Havasfalvi