Re: Dell Inspiron N7110 (17R) acpi calls

Hi there!

This isn't bumblebee related anymore, I'm just hoping to get some advice.
When i boot into ubuntu, before the graphical boot screen would start up i
get this error msg:
[drm:intel_dsm_platform_mux_info] *ERROR* MUX INFO call failed

Any ideas what to do with that, or where to post a bug report?