Re: Some Good News for AMD 6700M HD / Intel Owners

I can confirm that 12.1 launches X corrctly, ccc launches (and lets user
choose the GPU in use) and OpenGL seems to work (glxgears runs and nothing
explodes) on Dell Vostro 3450 with HD3000 and Radeon HD6630M GPUs
(Mux-less). I haven't got time to check the switching because I've done the
setup early Morning and had to go to work. This evening I'll try to test a
little more and report what works and what doesn't (although I won't be
able to check the HDMI out because I don't have a TV at the moment).

Best Regards,
Stanley Kardach