Re: [ubuntu-x] 1st round of Prime is on track to ship as a part of Quantal's graphics stack?

Hi Lekensteyn,

Thanks for reply AND CORRECTION DOH!

So some further thoughts,

As I get a black screen NOT blank screen but do have a cursor could it be
some sort of option switch I need to put in place like which Xdisplay to
connect to?  Reading what you have put I am not sure but if x failed to
start, would I be able to see a cursor?

The system knows that the Nvidia is there as lshw shows it.  I will have a
play around and see what else I can come up with.

I am a total noob when it comes to programming but thats why I would like
this working as I start a course in openGL this September.

This is not important so please I only ask in case some one has experience.

Regards

Jason