Re: external monitors and bumblebee

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:04 AM, Martin Junghanns
<martin.junghanns@xxxxxxx>wrote:

>  maybe this works for you:
> http://sagark.org/optimal-ubuntu-graphics-setup-for-thinkpads/
>
> I'm using Debian Wheezy and I followed the instruction on that post,
everything was going fine until I ran screenclone -d :8 -x 1 when I do that
I get the following message:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  screenclone.cc:78 display
Aborted

Also when I run this command:

xrandr --output LVDS1 --auto --output VIRTUAL --mode 1440x900 --right-of LVDS1

I get logged out and I have to log back in. I also noticed that apparently
bbswitch didn't get installed, isn't it supposed to install automatically
when I install bumblebee?