igotu2gpx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #175208]: I-Gotu GT-800

Question #175208 on igotu2gpx changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/igotu2gpx/+question/175208

Jorgen van der Velde posted a new comment:
Michael,

Thanx for your response. Currently I am working on a Java application
that does the job (I use RXTXComm for comport communication under
windows (WinXP, Win7, 32bit and 64 bit)), based on my i-gotu GT-800 Pro,
thanx to your excellent work. First tests show the GT-800 behaves quite
likely to the the other types. If I have some results I'll let you know
and present it on the web.

Kind regards,

Jorgen

MobileAction i-gotU USB GPS travel logger Mac/Linux developers, which is
an answer contact for igotu2gpx.