indicator-sound-developers team mailing list archive

Re: xnoise media player

Hello Conor

I'm missing that registration process. So please delay further testing
until I have that!
I thought mpris would be enough. I hope to implement such a registration
in the next days with the help of the Soundmenu wiki.
The vala example from the wiki contains a "Server". That seems to be
from the libindicate namespace. And as the usage of libindicate is
mandatory, that means I will have to write a binding file first (Or is
there a vapi file somewhere? Your rhythmbox example uses vala).

One more thing: Will there be anything visible for me after successful
registration in the old version soundmenu of a standard lucid
installation?

Regards
Jörn