instant team mailing list archive

Re: What remains before we can release Instant 1.0 ?

Correct,
Definitions is defined within %{ %} and
also wrapped later on. Declarations are only
wrapped.

We need to state this clearly in the documentation.

We may include pre and post directives as well if it
is needed. But I don't think we should support all of SWIG.

Kent