inx-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Branch ~inx-devel/inx/buildinx] Rev 27: Added a .ceni_workaround marker file to avoid re-downloads etc.

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:56:41 +0930
Karl Goetz <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > PS. was it ever decided to split user/dev list?
> > > kk
> >
> > Not formally, but I think the time has come to do so. Thoughts?
> >

> I'm fine with this - we should probably make sure both list descriptions
> make that clear and link to each other. (my only worry is splitting a
> small community ...).

That's certainly a consideration - but as far as I know everyone on
inx-devel@ is also on inx@ ? I think it's good for "developers" to be
on both lists, anyway...

[cf. the lack of Ubuntu developer comment on ubuntu-users, with a few
notable exceptions like Oliver Grawert (ogra) ]

Peter

--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net