inx-devel team mailing list archive

Re: [Branch ~inx-devel/inx/buildinx] Rev 27: Added a .ceni_workaround marker file to avoid re-downloads etc.

On Sun, 2008-09-21 at 21:05 +1000, Peter Garrett wrote:

> > > Not formally, but I think the time has come to do so. Thoughts?
> > >

> > I'm fine with this - we should probably make sure both list descriptions
> > make that clear and link to each other. (my only worry is splitting a
> > small community ...).
>
> That's certainly a consideration - but as far as I know everyone on
> inx-devel@ is also on inx@ ? I think it's good for "developers" to be
> on both lists, anyway...
>
> [cf. the lack of Ubuntu developer comment on ubuntu-users, with a few
> notable exceptions like Oliver Grawert (ogra) ]

i know gNS only has the one list (-users)[1], and i did notice edubuntu
had some issues with the list split.
just thoughts :)

[1] not strictly true now we have -art, but thats not so much devel ...
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
Debian user / gNewSense contributor