inx-devel team mailing list archive

Re: Goals and dreadlines [ was Re: Thread 4: What's actually happening...]

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:05:52 +0300
Janne Jokitalo <astraljava@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Well I understand that forking is a way to go for that, if someone really needs
> very different directions from yours. But like I said, I don't see a reason to
> do that, I'm just getting to know this project. :)

This is really my first "collaborative" GNU/Linux "project" involving
actual code, so I'm still adjusting ... I was probably just having a bad
day, so sorry if my post seemed a bit dramatic ;-)

When I first started doing INX there was nobody waiting for the latest
version etc. - so I had the luxury of taking my time over it!

I've pushed a few minor bug fixes and clean-ups, and I hope to have
something new soon. I'm just having a bit of a break really. I've been
obsessing about INX for over a year now, and occasionally I just throw
my hands up and need to walk away for a while *g*

Stay tuned...

Peter
--
"INX Is Not X" Live CD based on Ubuntu 8.04 : http://inx.maincontent.net