ius-community team mailing list archive

Re: php56u-pecl-memcache coredumps httpd

Hello Jakov,

I am glad you were able to track down this issue. When we were weighing the pros/cons of add the numbers to the configuration files, issues with configuration management was one of the few cons we came up with.

I agree that PHP should handle/warn better when attempting to load multiple .so.

Let us know if you have any more help.

-Ben